Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Shredder, and my Apologies

The votes are in, the old shredder is dead, we purchased a new shredder.
We purchased the $70 shredder, then saw a $50 shredder that did a far better job, and returned the $70 shredder. So, we now have a diamond cross-cut shredder that also strip cuts CDs/DVDs for $20 less. Diamond Cross-cut makes irregular diamondish shaped pieces, so reassembly is nearly impossible.

My apologies to all of you who listen to Pagan Politics on WitchCast.
As I have mentioned, I've been sick and didn't get to upload the new shows. The result was the same episode playing each week. I'm going to take my best guess as to when it was last up-to-date (erring on the side of repeating episodes you've heard), combine all missed episodes in to one track, back to back, and upload it for this week. So, tune in Wednesday for the big Pagan Politics catch-up. I'm going to get episodes Oct 2 through Nov 27.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home