Friday, August 24, 2007

ACCOUNCEMENT REGARDING SOL DOG!

"SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM REV of Sol Dog!
After eight and a half years of fronting Sol Dog, I've decided it's time to move on to whatever comes next. My last date with Sol Dog will be the show at the Black Duck in Westport, CT, on December 8th. It's been an awesome 8 years, and I couldn't possibly list all the great memories I'll be taking with me. I hope everyone out there stays in touch with me as I move forward into the next phase of my musical life. Whether Sol Dog goes on without me or not, I wish them nothing but the best. In the meantime, you've only got a few more chances to see the original lineup of the band, and I sure hope many of you will come out for one last hurrah with me as I finish up my tenure with the best band I've ever been in.
Don't forget that music is magic and don't let the memory of all the great music die!
Voof!
-Rev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home