Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hard Drive Issues - Update

Well, the hard drives are still making strange sounds, however, I don't think it's the drives we originally thought it was. It seems to be the 2 RAID 0 drives kicking in when the pagefile is accessed. This explains a lot.
However, I believe it's just louder due to them being slimmer than drives I have previously owned. None of the drives are showing any signs of failure.
None the less, we've back-up WitchCast's stuff.

I know we haven't had new music in a while. We're definitely working on it. There are a few disks that seem to have not made it to CT during the move. We are working diligently to find those disks. I know a few were stolen and I have to get new copies.
I'll keep everyone posted right here on WitchCast.com, thanks for listening to WitchCast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home