Sunday, May 11, 2008

Overloaded

If you've noticed WitchCast hasn't had any new music or new shows lately, it is because I am the only one left working on WitchCast. It's a lot of work for 1 person who also holds a full time job.
If anybody in the New Haven and Waterbury area of Connecticut would be willing to volunteer their time, please get in touch with me. JessC@witchcast.com
I don't need a computer tech, but you will need to be comfortable operating a computer.
I can teach you the software we use. You will need access to a computer, as I don't have any to loan you.
It's a volunteer position, but you'll be bringing music to the Pagan community and helping Pagan artists gain exposure.

3 Comments:

Blogger RavenousTree said...

Hello
Just Wanna Say This Web Site Is Great. I Only Just Found It Perhaps 2 Hours Ago And I Enjoy It Very Much. I Did Try 2 IM U But It Wouldnt Take My Messages While U Are OffLine. So Come 2 This :0) Hope 2 read From U Soon.
Blessed Be-

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Meet,
I really love your online radio station, have been listening for over a year now, I guess.

I would be thrilled to help with the station to help keep it on air.
We need stations like this to spread around the world about us.

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Blessed Be,
Ostara Witch )O(

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love witchcast. I have been listening to it for years and love what's played. I wish you luck and happiness. I'm in Ohio so can't do much except support you.
Bright blessings

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home